Soldering Fume Extractor for Filtrate Soldering Fume
1. The dust comes from soldering craft in the electronic industry is also very important to be solved.
2 .In the process of soldering work, it will generate plenty of harmful fume & dust, gas and particles substance.
3. It will also generate differnet degree poison substance and cacerogen according to used different material & additives and different welding temperature inthe processing.
4. Thus, there need to solve the fumes come from the soldering processing.
5. The most way is to purify the fume before soldering fume spreading to avoid the pollution of operator's working area.
6. The soldering fume extractor adopts the integrated design with easy installation and flexible moving, and without the need of laying pipelines.
7.There is large power brushless DC motor inside the system.
8. It has a long usage life and low noise and large air flow treatment.
KSXH Series Grinding Welding Fume Extractor
|Air suction arm|
|Filtering Area||0.5μm >95%|
|The maximum pressure|
|Filtering cavity weight|
|C0401012000||Soldering fume extractor|
|KSXH-12B Series||φ 75* 1200m/1 piece|
|C0401020000||Soldering fume extractor|
|KSXH-20B Series||φ 75* 1200m/2 pieces|
|C1800300000||Soldering fume extractor|
|KSXH-26B Series||φ 75* 1200m/4 pieces|
Shanghai Kaisen Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd has beenalways committed to designing, R&D and manufacturing of industrial dust collectors.Since 2007 we had been engaged in dust collectors for ten years.Our products are extensively applied to the processing of welding, cutting, grinding, painting, casting, chemical, wood processing, paper and other industries.
The products of Kaisen include mobile welding dust collector, wall mounted dust collector, high vacuum dust collector, laser & plasma cutting dust collector, grinding fume collector, 3D printer dust collector and system solution of fume disposal. Also,Kaisen had passed ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 approvals, most of products are CE certification.