Laser solder ball welding machine adopts multi axis intelligent platform, cooperate with high-precision CCD positioning and monitoring system to weld electronic parts and other precision parts;the non-contact welding method is adopted for tin spray ball welding, with higher welding accuracy. For some heat sensitive or soft plate connection areas, it can effectively ensure the welding accuracy and welding effect, and avoid burns.
Using fiber laser, the small spot precision and high error range are ± 10 μ M. The application range of tin ball: 100 μ m-760 μ M.
Equipment Application and Industry:
The equipment is mainly used in CCM camera module, BGA ball planting, HDD and other electronic industries.
|Laser characteristics||Output power||100W|
|Speed of light mass||M2<1.1|
|Safety level||CLASS IV|
|Laser generator||IPG CX JPT|
|Tin ball size range||40-760(um)|
|Module characteristics||Transmission mode||Linear motor|
|XY axis stroke||950*850(mm)|
|Platform positioning accuracy||±2um|
|Repeated positioning accuracy||±1um|
|Other characteristics||Control system||PC|
|Optimal operation mode||(temperature):0oC-45oC;(humidity):10%-80%|
|Cooling mode||Air cooling|
|Power demand||AC220V±10% 50hz/30A|
1. Adopt 9-axis working platform. It is suitable for a variety of electronic parts and components with high thermal sensitivity.
2. Solder ball welding is adopted to ensure controllable heating area.
3. The solder ball without lead and flux is used for non-contact welding, and the welding part is free of residue and cleaning.
4. With tens of millions of cameras, the vision positioning accuracy is high, and high-precision welding can be realized for micro products.
5. High productivity, up to 4 solder joints per second.
6. No electrostatic threat in welding.
7. High productivity, up to 4 solder joints per second.